The astonishment of not be sold anything
Everyday we walk on streets completely surrounded by various kinds of advertising: shop signs, bus stop ads, billboards etc. The result of this massive spamming is that our brain started ignoring them, so we notice only a few.
In 2005 Austrian artists Steinbrener/Dempf decided to let streetwalkers experience a “horror vacui” by covering with yellow drapes all the advertising items in a street in downtown Vienna. The resulting project called DELETE! is really baffling.
8 Notes/ Hide
- jeromeblouin likes this
- sam-marelich reblogged this from stepa
- gerritjohngerischer reblogged this from stepa
- berniewatt reblogged this from stepa
- stepa reblogged this from minestrone
- 4isafourletterword reblogged this from minestrone
- 4isafourletterword likes this
- pianokeysandmusicnotes reblogged this from minestrone
- minestrone posted this